Total Pageviews

Friday, June 19, 2020

The Chemo Treatments Begin

 June 19 (Friday)... I finally got the phone call from oncologist office today. 


Next Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday I will have the intravenous chemo treatment. This will be the full body chemo to help fight back against the metastatic cancer. This is not to fight the cancer in the bones. It is really to wipe out any cancer cells that might not have presented itself at this time.  Thursday I will have the radiation beads through the embolization procedure. This will be done to the right lobe of my liver in hopes to shrink the liver tumors. 


At this time the plan is to follow through with the left lobe of the liver a month later. Also, there will directed radiation treatments to the current bone lesions on my skull, back, and femur. I will also have another CT scan to ensure the cancer has not spread to other areas. 


A big thank you to to all who are praying. Many are asking how I feel at this time. I think the pain medicine is working well. It all makes me very tired and foggy brain. Hopefully the updates I send out make sense.  


Praying for a restful weekend so I can be ready for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment