Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2020

October 9 (Friday)...  I am doing much better today. The rash is not as painful or itchy and my actual back incisions are not painful. So I am able to relax and enjoy the day. 


We had a couple of visitors come to the house to have lunch. It was nice to see Tracey and Donald because we had not seen them since the end of January. I had a chance to catch up on all that we had missed in these few months. Donald and Edward were glad to have time to talk also. 


Let me tell you...this was an answered prayer because my Tornado Teen is really missing being with people...I know he was so overjoyed to have his friend come visit him.



This weekend will be another couple of days of rest before my next round of chemo. I am sure we will find something to do to stay busy. 


Thanks for your prayers for recovery. God blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment