Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2020

A Message from God in the Wee Hours

It’s really early in the morning and I cannot sleep. I scroll through Facebook and then the internet news...I cannot believe all of the things I am reading.  I really want to sleep but I slept a lot yesterday throughout the day. 


I had another rough day feeling sorry for myself. I will have some apologies to make when my family wake up. I told them to have a good day as I moped because I could not go out. Then I nitpicked everything they did because I wish that I could just do it myself. 


So I guess God wanted me to know that he knew this sitting around is the hardest thing I can do. He knows that I can tough it out through anything cancer throws my way...just please do not make me sit still for a long time. 


Since I did not listen to him tell me, God found another way to whisper it in my ear. Because just about the time I was fed up with my Facebook feed, I came across not just one message but two that I felt were meant for me today  


“God has a purpose for your pain, 

a reason for your struggle,

and a gift for your faithfulness. 

Don't give up!”


and


“Dear God, help those who are struggling, 

or trying to make sense of things in their lives. 

Help those who have hearts or illness in their lives right now. 

Give them the strength they need to carry on.  Amen. “


So I wanted to share with you right now in case you also need to hear this message. "God loves you!!"


COMMENTS

Raquel Eichelman

Wow my friend just wow, I needed to read this, I feel bad because you’re going thru this right now yet here you are sharing this. Thanks for thinking of others, you are in my prayers, you are such a beautiful and kind person((((hugs)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment