Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Simple Days

August 2 (Sunday)...  I woke up with energy and determination. I knew the day before was an exceptional day but even with a great night’s sleep i wanted it to be a restful day. 


I did convince Michael to take me on a short ride to a new geocache so I could be one of the first to find. Yay!  


Then my mom and I just had a short list of items to pick up from the local stuff mart. So away we went. We really that it was going to be a quick shopping trip but we ended up in the store for two hours. We realize that gone are the days when we can zip from one side of the store to the other with ease. Although i know the masks are helpful, this adds to the burden. We often go on side aisles to stop and breathe without them. It is hard to decide if one big trip is better or several smaller visits. All we can say for sure is that we were worn out!!  


So home again and glad for an easy meal and restful afternoon. Michael took Sean to Mass. Another opportunity to learn more about God and gather our little parish. 


Then the crew joined each other at the quiet movie theater to watch the original Ghost-busters. 


In the end it was a great day. And I did get the rest I needed. 


Tomorrow the third round of chemo treatments begin. I am well in my soul and I am ready. 


God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment