Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2020

Sibling Care and Celebrations

August 10 (Monday) ... I thought I would just post a quick update from the weekend. Not really much to say. Basically, I continue to learn to live with cancer. There will be good days and bad days. Some days I will feel tired. Other days I will feel pain. Some days I will choose to stay home and rest.  Other days I will choose to work through the pain and go out and enjoy the day any way. 


This weekend I was able to enjoy my two younger brothers who visited from Austin. 


Then I spent a fun day geocaching after solving puzzles for the coordinates. It was a new series and we had to work fast. There were over 75 caches so it was a tough decision to go. In the end, I decided I could hurt no matter where I sat. Turns out I did hurt a little more than if I had sat at home, but it was too much fun to pass up. 


Sunday we enjoyed Mass in our new location. We weed a small but joyous group. It was also our Little Miss birthday so she was glad to have a blessing from Fr. Martin after Mass. I spent the day doing things to make her sure she had a happy day. A party will come later in the week. 


Now I rest with little to do but wait for healing. God continues to shower us with his love with little joys. May you also look for the joys in your life. 


God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment