Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

What Doesn't Bite You...Makes You Jump Anyway!

July 8 (Wednesday) ... so today while in the shower, the centipede did not attack me... so I took a closer look. Turns out this time it was a hair ball. So the shedding has begun. However, when I tried to brush my hair nothing happened so I guess this is just the beginning. Not sure how long this part of the process takes. We will see. 


Funny thing... about two months ago I looked into buying a robot sweeper. Our entire house is tile and I thought I finally had a grasp on the floor clutter. We call our little machine "Rosie" and she does a great job as long as we pick up the larger clumps of dog hair. Then we have to clean her out periodically of any dog hair we missed. So when I found myself looking at my own hair in the drain today, my thought was ... will I have to clean out Michelle hair from my Rosie now too!  


As I ponder these silly things that come with hair loss, I got the phone call I was waiting for this week. The bone radiologist has the plan of action in place to begin next Monday (10 days of treatment). 


This means I will have chemo treatment in the late morning and then zoom to a different location for my radiation. Another busy week but I am ready after my last two weeks of rest. 


Praying for good results and another round of chemo without severe reactions. God’s blessings to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment