Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2020

It Is Time for a New Look

July 16 (Thursday)... so I think I finally have the nausea medicine out of my system that caused such a bad reaction. I do have nausea today but not bad and I can use my old medicine to help. 


I had a quick visit from Angie Artho who was so kind to bring my mom a small portable fan for the days she sits in the parking lot. And a puzzle book to pass the time. Yay!  She is looking forward to using the gift!  


Then I made the choice to have my hairdresser, Sarah, shave my head today. I just got tired of hair in the food. And it was going to happen regardless. Now i have a nice new soft head. It is real comfortable and not a lot of care needed. Yay!!

Then we were off to radiation with time to spare. All went well there. Funny that the lack of hair helped the mask fit better but they did need to make some adjustments to the treatment. We were still done within 25 minutes for all areas. 


First thing Mike said was God is a part of this. We have never talked about God during treatment so that was nice to hear and got me in the right mindset for a good treatment. Almost half way through this. 


Then it was back home to set up a reading assessment for our Little Miss. She did great!  I am so proud of her for trying so hard. 


The rest of the afternoon was restful. With a meal delivered to us by our dear friends, Rita and Richard Maspero. Thanks so much!!! 
God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment