Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2020

A Little Disagreement with God

 July 11 (Saturday)... I fussed at God this morning. Haha!!!  


I had plans to go to the second round of Confirmation this morning. I am so blessed to feel well enough to go. I was determined to not have my cancer be broadcast to the students on this day. 


So into the shower I went and off came clumps of hair!  With my fist in the air, I told God it was not right to take my hair now!!  He could stop it long enough for me to be presentable for the Mass. Then I laughed...who am I to tell God anything!!!  Maybe there was someone at Mass who needed to see my bald head!  So I told God I would do it his way. 


Turns out my hair loss was not even noticeable. I would keep my hair for now. So I got ready and was out the door in no time. I made it to the church just in time to give the small gift I had for them as they entered the church. It was wonderful to see them on this special day.


Then one of the families stopped and the mother said ... I like your hair. I said thanks. Then added..it will be nice for a little longer. She continued on toward the sanctuary and then stopped in her tracks. She stepped back and said...what does that mean?  I tried to blow it off but she knew. She said...is it what i think?  There was no denying it. So we talked about prayer and how good God was to reveal this to me at just the right time. It was a brief exchange but it was good. 


I went home feeling great. I got my house ready for company. Then got in a nap so i would be able to enjoy the evening. 


So in the end, God’s plan was best. Who would have thought it so?  Oh how silly we can be sometimes. My hair is not important to me. I was worried it would bring attention to myself. But God took care of the situation.  I just need to remember to trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment