Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 12, 2020

A Special Visit from Friends


July 12 (Sunday) ... I finished my two weeks of rest with a weekend visit from two friends who I have known for over 15 years. We all kept as safe as possible in my sun room and enjoyed reminiscing about how we met sitting at park watching our children. Then catching up with each others lives intermingled with cancer talk. We shared meals together and then they were off again too quickly. Funny how that happens for the things we enjoy.  


Thank you for the visit Heidi Frazier and Bette Bittner!  I love you both. God bless you!  


As for me, I continue to do well. No real side effects. I continue to slowly lose my hair. Had to wear a cap while cooking because i hate the idea of hair ending up in the dinner!!  Thanks to my mom who thought ahead and had the caps for me. I imagine this is one reason why some people finally just shave their heads before the hair is completely gone. Not to that point yet but getting close. 


Treatments start up again tomorrow. I  start off the day with radiation at 8am then on to chemo late morning. Tomorrow will be the longest day of the week. Thanks for the continued prayers. God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment