Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Never a Dull Moment

 July 19 (Sunday)... I got off track with my updates!  


I was distracted in a good way on Friday and Saturday with a visit from my brother, Nathan. So glad to have a nice visit with him. He and I just enjoyed talking and playing cards with the family.  Really not much to tell with the cancer treatments anyway. I continue to plug along.  And the only real side effects has been mild nausea and sore muscles. 


I also continue to appreciate meals brought to feed our crew. Lucy brought an amazing brisket. And Brenda Mark and Shawn Mark brought us pizza. 


Funny story about the pizza!  We took it inside right away but I stood outside talking to Brenda and Shawn. Then we joked that the growing boys would eat all the pizzas. So they left and I walked into the house of chaos!  Turns out our Hankie liked the smell of pizza and ate a whole pizza all by himself!  Oh my!!!


So down a pizza, Michael said he would order two from the nearby pizza spot. When he ordered them on line there was a glitch and he ordered double!!  In the end we had enough pizza for two days!!!  Good thing we like pizza!!  


Oh!!  And the dog was banished to the backyard again for the weekend. 


Fun times!!!  We just have to keep things interesting around here!


Second week of radiation this week. I go in every day (Monday-Friday) at 2:30 in the afternoon. Thanks for prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment