Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Just Three Things!

 July 23 (Thursday)... three things today. 


First of all, I felt the first real effects of the radiation last night. I have known all along that the radiation was going to basically tear me down (zapping away at the cancer) so I could be built back up again. 


If the radiation did its job, my back (along with the other areas) will be very weak and need to mend. Last night I had severe spasm in my back. Thankfully the spasms do not last long and are not very frequent. So I feel like the best option is to keep my activity level low. I will also be meeting with oncologist tomorrow to determine any other options.  I suppose my other areas that have been radiated are also weak and will heal, but my back has (had?) the largest mass so it will likely take the longest to heal and need extra support. 


Second, for those who might be wondering from my latest posts...the school we chose for the youngest two turned out to not be the fit we had hoped. I feel even more confident that they will remain in our little one room school house. I will be looking for ways to keep then actively involved with other children.  The nice thing about homeschooling is the flexibility that comes with the structure. I look forward to year #23 of homeschooling. Time to get organized and have a plan of action if I am not well. 


Final thing to share..  Zaira asked me to guess how my hair will grow back. So we thought it would be fun to have a little poll. Join in the comments your choice (I tried to make a poll but I could not get it to work on my phone.)


Straight hair

Curly hair

Blonde

Same as before

Red head


Thanks for all who ate praying.  God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment