Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Taking Care of Mom and Moving my Brother

September 10 (Thursday )...I thought I would have time to send out this update yesterday but we just ran out of time in our day. 


We started out Thursday morning at 0600 with a drive to my mom’s next heart appointment for lab work and an echo-cardiogram. We will not know results until the end of the month after all tests are competed. However, we are one step closer to having answers for her health issues. She has been very proactive by going back on a low carb diet and taking some essential oils I had heard about for this issue. Exercising has been harder to start again because so few places are open with a pool. This is how she likes to have her workout so we need to find a way to make that possible. We did buy a mini elliptical that is not so hard on the knees. Personally, I think she looks great. But she has to wait and see what the doctors tell her. 


Then we zoomed home and packed up our things for a trip to Austin area. We were going to help my brother load and unload his moving truck. Don’t worry!  My mom and I were good girls and let the younger crew do the hard work of loading the vans with direction from my two younger brothers. 


I was impressed with all the crew to follow directions and get the truck packed. But when I think about it, they should all be pros after all of our moves!  Even LittleMiss was busy with everything she could find to help. We found out real quick that she can lift more than just the small stuff. And she was determined to help until the job was done!  The others worked hard to make it happen also!  


A long tiring day but it ended well. With the truck loaded Thursday night, we all went to bed early exhausted from our efforts and hopefully ready for the next day. 


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment