Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Getting Back into a Routine

September 8 (Tuesday)... I started out the day with an upset stomach. But the day must go on. Second day of school and wanted to get through most of the school day before my appointment. 


I got to the CT scan on time and was called back right away. What a nice surprise!!  


Then the tech decided that he would need to start an IV for the contrast instead of using my port. Let’s just say things did not go well. And I was getting up from the table insisting he let me go up stairs to have my port accessed!  


I was so concerned but it also reminded me of when I was young. If I got a splinter and my mom would suggest she remove it, I would hide under the table, lock myself in my room or beg to go to the bathroom. I guess begging to go upstairs was my grown up way of saying, don’t hurt me! 


Anyway, I was accessed and returned to the tech for CT scan.  All was done in less than 15 minutes...just enough time to have a little prayer time with our Blessed Mary on her birthday.  Then back upstairs to get de-accessed. 


All done lickety split!  No harm done. Now we wait for results. 


Went home and we finished school for the day. Thankful the meal we had provided by our friend Angie Artho. It was great!  Well the family thought so and i was glad not to cook. The upset stomach continued throughout the day. It really is more of an annoyance than anything. And I am just not hungry. With not eating and having a daily one mile walk to start out our school day, maybe I will finally lose a few pounds.  


So pray that results come back positive. I should know some time tomorrow what the doctor thinks about all he sees. 


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment