Total Pageviews

Monday, November 16, 2020

Waiting for a Plan

November 16 (weekend update)....

“Lord Jesus, open the eyes of my heart and mind that I may see and understand the truth and goodness of your word. May I never fail to recognize your presence with me and to call upon your saving grace in my time of need and healing."


This was my daily prayer for the morning. I think it says what is heavy on my heart today. As much as I have enjoyed a break from treatment, I know I need to get back on track to keep up the good that the medicine is doing for my body. 


Still waiting for the new plan to begin. 


This weekend I was able to enjoy all the things I love. Mass...teaching...time with family (a game of scrabble...my favorite board game!)...time with my parish...geocaching ...and time in my sun room. 


God is good!  He knows me and my needs!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment