Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Prayers Accepted in all Languages!

November 3 (Tuesday)...

No update really on my health but I needed to post this quick note in thanksgiving. 


My mom and I went to Mass again. It seemed like the best place to be on Election Day. 


After Mass, we were going to rush off and run some errands before making our way home to work on school with the crew. 


However, three women and a little girl approached me after Mass to thank me for the Zoom party. So sweet!  One of the women asked if they could pray for me to have healing. Of course, I am not going to refuse prayer!  She told me that they prayed better in Spanish if that was OK. I told them that would be beautiful even if I could not understand. And it was so beautiful!  It made my mom and I cry to hear these women pray so fervently for me and my family!  


God is good to place these ladies in my path. Thank you, Jesus!  Gracias a Dios por quien eres!

No comments:

Post a Comment