Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Learning about Blogs

If you looked at my bog post from yesterday, you might have noticed it seemed a little short...even cutoff.  Well, that's because I was having a blog issue.  I learned that you can have too many pictures stored on a blog and that leads to having your blog stop....well actually it just meant I could not add more pictures which is the best part of the blog to me.

So this morning (and more days to come), I began the process of re-sizing my photos so they would be smaller and I would be able to add more to my blog for a few more days. However, eventually I will need to decide what to do...which probably means purchasing more space for the blog photos.  Decisions...decisions!

The boys were great about school again and we were done with morning school just in time to get ready to leave.  We had a doctor's appointment for Sean.  Then a dentist appointment for Brendan (this is the one who will be doing the root canals).  Then took Edward over to be interviewed to assure he knows his catechism for Confirmation.

We finally made it to what I consider the best mid-week pick me up...Wednesday night Mass!  Even with all the shuffle and bustle of children in the pews, I can help but feel blessed to receive our Lord in the Holy Eucharist!

We also verified all the people needed to have Zaira baptized this Saturday.  I am so excited about our daughter becoming a child of God and cleansing her of original sin.  I can not tell you what an honor it is to be the parent of such a blessing and holding them as they unite with us in the family of God.  It is so special.

For our family, we will not only have this special joy, but a week later will also see Edward confirmed in the Spirit at his Confirmation.  This will be a special month for our family indeed!  God's graces will be abundant in our house!  And be assured we will post many pictures and stories as they happen.

We ended the day with one of my other favorites...leftover night...cleaning out the frig of all the food not eaten and starting fresh.  Not to mention...no pots and pans to clean up!

Everyone is now in bed and I am heading there too!  Good night to all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment