Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

A Nice Relaxing Day

I woke up this morning with important phone calls to make and organizational duties on my mind.  I might have a messy house but my calendar has to be tidy and organized...that is how I am able to get so much done.  If my dicks are all in a row then I am good to go!  I got most of this done by mid-morning.  Doctor and dentists appointments are now on the calendar!  Then I was able to tackle the call to our home school curriculum store to make sure we had the final books we will need to start school in a couple of weeks.
Once these tasks were done, I set out to work on sending emails.  I had to follow up to let everyone know about the activities I organize for home schoolers.  I also contacted a woman about the last book needed for school.

So thankful that Zaira was able to break up these tasks with her precious cry for food!  Who can resist such a sweet mew for milk!

That was the extent of my day...I was done with these tasks by lunch time!  I did have an assignment for my contract work (North West Evaluation Association) but would wait until the evening to work on that while the house was quiet.

SO...I was happy to have Michael take Sean and Henry to the library awards day.  The theme was Solve the Murder and the boys ran around with two others to solve the case.  They had a lot of fun!  Then the awards were given...Sean won a second gift card to Marble Slab.  Henry was disgusted...he reads all the time and does not win anything!  BUT it turned out he was wrong...he won the grand prize drawing for a $50 gift card!  He could not wait to get home to tell me!!!

It's a good thing they went or my post would have been all about watching for meconium diapers in newborns!  Really did you know there was so much to know about baby poop!  LOL!

I hope the rest of this week can be so carefree.  I am so glad for the slow days as I know they will soon before.  And, what better way to spend this time then getting to know our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment