Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 19, 2013

In Memory of Madeleine

Madeleine is described as a quiet, shy little six-year-old.  She loved flowers, dogs, and like most children her age, she loved running around and dancing!  She was full of life and loved to help others.

When designing the quilt for Madeleine, we knew we wanted to capture the love for bright flowers.  We had read that her love for flowers matched her personality...bright, cheerful and bringing joy to others.   I have not learned to sew curves ... my only option is to applique the pieces that make the curve of the flower onto a larger piece of material.  We have not made her quilt so I am open to ideas to make this happen.

We have a slow day today, so we are hoping to get a lot of quilting done today.  So, I leave my post short today with that hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment