Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Prayers are Helping

December 2 (Wednesday)...

I just want to send a shout out to all my prayer warriors. I cannot thank you enough for all your prayers. This week and through all the weeks. 


I was not having a good week with all the new medications. I really did not see an end to all the side effects and it was wearing me down physically. However, I sent out my update and within just a few hours I was feeling so much relief!  I am convinced it was all of your prayers that stormed heaven for me. And I thank you for that support!  God is good!!


Tomorrow I go to have my pea brain...oops!  I mean my pea-sized tumor on my brain radiated. Just one treatment should be enough to take care of it...I am told. So please pray for the radiation to be enough. And of course pray that I have a good brain that will heal and remove the dead cells.  I sure cannot afford to lose any more!  


God bless you all!


COMMENTS

Brenda Mark

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

No pea sized prayers here!!! Noway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment