Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The New New Plan

December 29 (Tuesday)...

So I met with Dr Drengler again this morning to discuss what the newest plan would be for this body that doesn’t seem to want to cooperate. His decision is to place me on a pump device that will allow the medicine to be given to me throughout the day and continue with the second medication by pill form. So tomorrow I’ll get hooked up to an IV that will be pumping around the clock for the next five days. I will also continue taking medication for side effects in hopes that it will lessen the worst of these. 


So today we are celebrating the fifth day of Christmas and enjoying Sea World with the crew. Hopefully this new plan will not affect the rest of the days events planned out long ago to celebrate the 12 days. But I know my family will support whatever happens. 


Continued prayers as we work these details out, as it will affect my plan moving forward. 



No comments:

Post a Comment