Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2020

A Surprise Visitor

December 6 (weekend update)...

I know my last update was not very positive. And I have not put out a lot of updates. I will be quite honest this is the worst I have felt in my life. I have never felt so sick. When I have energy I try to get everything done at once. Then I am back in my corner chair trying to not feel sick again. The way this new medication makes me feel runs the gamut of possibilities and none of them are good. Except one...the possibility that this medication will help me fight this cancer. 


Tomorrow I am going to talk to my oncologist about other options. In spite of it all I remain confident that in this journey God is with me. Also, I feel that I must enjoy every moment I have with my family. 


This weekend we enjoyed the celebration of St Nicholas. I helped with another retreat. And we got to visit with an old college friend, James Anderson Jr., we had not seen in over 20 years. In spite of not feeling well, these were all good reason to pick myself up and keep moving forward. I am blessed to be able to do all that I can with family and friends. 


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment