Total Pageviews

Monday, April 13, 2020

An Easter Revelation and a Blessing

The second week of April I was not feeling well with very little energy. For those who watched our live Seder meal, you probably did not even notice I was not well because my goal was to make Holy Week special no matter how bad I felt. 


By April 11 (Holy Saturday) I was doubled over in pain on my right side. I remember telling Michael that if I was not better in the morning he would need to take over Easter traditions and I might need to go to hospital. He suggested a heating pad and i fell asleep with it on my side. I prayed that I would not ruin Easter with a trip to the ER.


April 13...the pain was back. And by Thursday, April 16, the pain was so bad that I became nauseous and wanted to stay in bed. My mom really wanted me to go to the doctor. I told her if the pain continued I would go to the doctor. Friday and still in pain so I started talking doctor visit but I was concerned about the corona virus. Would it be safe to go?


I chose to stay home and rest.  I just could not risk a deadly virus because of a pain in my side.  

No comments:

Post a Comment