Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 3, 2021

The Power of Love

January 3 (Sunday)...

Yesterday evening progressively got worse and I was quite weak from the stress of the situation which seemed to cause a snowball effect. I grew tired and terrible headache. Then felt like a weight was pressing me down. It led to vomiting and the spiraling down hill feeling continued until i finally fell asleep. What a night!!  


I woke up early this morning and left the house before anyone was awake.  I thought it was best to just make it to the clinic in hopes for some relief. I arrived thirty minutes early and turned the radio on to pass the time. It turned out to be the morning with EWTN (Catholic radio). 


Somehow I felt a peace over me and the thought came to me that maybe I was meant to be here on this morning to being God into someone’s day. Well, as I told a friend later, if that was supposed to happen I blew it. The only person who talked with me was the nurse and she just kept telling me about the dramatic stories of other patients who had their pump detach. I shut out what she was saying so I could focus on positive thoughts. 


I was left alone for quite some time and the song “The Power of Love” and I realized that today that was what I needed....to know that God loved me and his power to hold me tight when I was the most distressed was more than I needed to be strong through this chaos. 


When I was finally released, I rushed out to make it to church in time. I made it just as the Bible readings began. Thank you, Jesus!  


No severe nausea today and I am now settling into our time together for prayer.  Just one more day of this round. Praying there is no more drama. 


God bless you!!!


Rita Sanchez

Hang in there.  You can do this; God's got ya!!!  Ph 4:13 


Irene White

You are so strong to keep going despite the pain and nausea. Praying every day for you.


Linda Austin

Prayers along with you! You are so positive and your determination to accept HIS will guides your path. Love



No comments:

Post a Comment