Total Pageviews

Monday, January 18, 2021

A Long Day Planned

 I finally got my appointments scheduled for my scans. As the nurse told me, “Mrs. Reynolds, you have a lot of scans ordered!”  


Yay!  I get to be stuck in a tube for almost 4?hours tomorrow! Guess what that means?  I have a lot of time to pray!  So if you have any one who needs prayers, let me know because I will be praying from about 11am-3pm. 


At this time I know that I am going to have a full body CT scan, full body nuclear bone scan, and an MRI of my entire spinal cord. 


Also, please pray for me as I am still in a lot of pain, especially my neck and sternum area. At this time pain medication is not helping. I continue to look for other methods to relieve the pain but most of what I try only helps for a short period of time. 


If all goes well with scans tomorrow, I should have results by the end of the week. Then a new game plan will follow. 


I continue to pray for peace and understanding in God’s plan. God is good!  

4 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers! Try to nap during all those scans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized how loud the MRIs are until last week! I hope you are able to semi relax during all of this. At least CTs aren’t like that. ❤️ Prayers that today you are resting in God’s own hands. 🙏🤲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for good results from your scans and healing for our dear friend! 💞🙏💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for good results from your scans and healing for our dear friend! 💞🙏💞

    ReplyDelete