Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools

About 18 months ago, we moved to San Antonio and bought a home we love.  We love all the space we have inside and out.  The neighborhood is nice and the children have found friends easily.

NOW...we decided to put our home back on the market to sell in January.  As lovely as it is here...we are on the wrong side of town and almost everything we do is on the other side of town and almost an hour away.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Michael has been in the military in some way for over 20 years.  He has taken on whatever job he was assigned without question even when he knew he was not the best fit.  He should be thinking about retiring but he loves what he does so much I do not think he will ever leave.

NOW...shortly after we placed our house under a realtor, the Army offered Michael an opportunity he has been waiting for...a chance to go to school in CALIFORNIA!!!!   He is supposed to be leaving soon but we are waiting for the go ahead.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

These events in our lives and others along the way are really not an April Fool's Day joke...they are really happening.

Maybe we really are April's greatest fools.  Are we happy where we are?  Do we need to make another move?  Does Michael need to go to school this late in the game?

I do not know the answer.  However, I know who does...I trust in God to help us make the right choices.  I know that He has a better plan than we can imagine.

I pray daily that we are listening to the whisper of God's voice.  I pray that we are patient.  I pray that we are truly open to what is in store for our family...NO MATTER WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!

I ask that you pray for us also.  No April Fool's Day joke.  We fools need all the help we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment