Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Van Update

After our fun afternoon with out A/C in the van...our home away from home...I decided the best thing to do was go in first thing in the morning.  I was already waking up at 5am to take Christina to the school to meet the Branson bus (I hope we can update you on this trip when she returns...maybe we will have guest blogger <WINK>).  So, I decided to take the trek back to the dealer in the hopes that I could get it fixed before the children even knew I was gone.  Well, I had Zaira with me thankfully...because it took a lot longer to get the van fixed.

SIDE NOTE:  I love little Zaira...I have not taken a lot of time to brag on her sweetness as much as I would like.  She was so sweet...slept through the drive to drop off Christina and then to the next town to get to the dealer.  Since we arrived early, I decided to move to the seat beside her while we waited for the dealership to open.  Just as I began to drift off to sleep, Zaira woke up and decided to gently tap me on the arm to 'wake' me.  She just had the sweetest smile on her face!  Such a trooper!

So...as I mentioned...the repair took much longer than expected...mainly because we turned out to NOT be first in line to have our vehicle checked out.  After an hour wait without seeing my vehicle move, I spoke to a manager and then another hour of waiting...to find out that the problem was a plastic bag!  An odd coincidence...to have the bag end up in the vent system right after the van was serviced.  I guess I am just thankful it was not any thing more than that!

We left for home with A/C blaring as it is obviously starting to heat up in our neck of the woods!  I will never forget how much we appreciate this modern day convenience!  Praise God for air conditioners!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment