Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick Note

I thought I would pass on posting tonight, but realized that the boys had too much fun with their science experiment to miss blogging about it.

First, I have to brag...the boys finished all of their school for the day BEFORE lunch!  I love days like this!


This included Edward having an experiment to demonstrate water pressure at the bottom of the ocean.  With just a 2 liter bottle, balloon and some air, he was shown what would happen to a lung if it was under that much water pressure!  Pretty cool!

Since we got school done early, we got to relax this afternoon.  We left a little early for our 4H meetings to take a much desired picture of Zaira at our welcome sign outside of town.

Then the regular Tuesday 4H meetings filled our evening.

We are home now and I am heading to bed before 11pm!  WOW!  I love it when a plan comes together and ACTUALLY works!

An awesome day and now much needed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment