Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2016

Our New House Reveal

I skipped through a few posts to get to this day as I know several of you have been quite curious about our new home in San Antonio.  This is a first for Michael and I...after all the houses we have purchased over the years...this was the first NEW home we have ever owned.  It was a unique experience...best done from afar...the builder was very reliable and we had a great representative and realtor to help make sure we knew what was happening every step of the way.  The best way to share the house is through pictures.  Here are a few of the empty house...we have the movers scheduled for next week.























We are so blessed...we have much to do until the house will be seen by others.  However, if you can see this then you know that there is so much more.  A great day over all! Praise God!!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen!!!! I can't wait until the opportunity to come down to visit arrives!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitchen!!!! I can't wait until the opportunity to come down to visit arrives!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's wonderful! I'm so very happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Tara and I will be down to visit this summer :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! Tara and I will be down to visit this summer :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely beautiful house. Congratulations! I love the brick exterior; it really gives the home a deeper color. The kids look like they're having a great time inside! Glad to see you were able to find a house that is well suited to your family. It also looks like a nice developing neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete