Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Our Blogger Family

Well...I have not posted a lot lately, but it is not for lack of interesting things to write.  I just needed the time to get the children caught up in school and get settled in our new home.

One of the things we did was set up a blog for each of the boys.  It was kind of funny how this came about...Henry and I were talking about my blog and he said he would love to have a blog of his own.  Next thing I knew all the boys wanted one!  So I decided it would be a good way for them to practice all their grammar skills.  It would also let them share their own special talents.


Sean decided right away that he would have a blog about insects.  He loves sharing what he finds in the world around him.  If you have time, check out his blog and share with your children.  Maybe they will find that they love insects also!

Henry (who started it all) was excited to share his love for photography.  His blog is not just your typical photo sharing site.  He loves to challenge himself to a photo session and following through with how he met the challenge.  He also challenges his viewers to share what they viewed through their lens as well.

Edward loves LEGOs, so it did not take long for him to decide to take pictures of his creations and tell a creative story to go along with the figure.  He is just getting started, but I think it is a good way to use his imagination!

Brendan could not be out done.  He had to have blog also.  It took some thinking but then it was an A-ha! moment when we realized he should have a blog sharing his genius.  Actually, what we are doing is letting him check out books about other geniuses and then telling what he learned.  It is a lot of fun to hear his idea of what he hears in the books we read.  SO, check out his Big Boy Genius site.

SO...if you have enjoyed my blog, maybe you will enjoy the boys as they write their own stories.  I know I have enjoyed them...but of course, I am a little biased.

I am sure the holidays will bring new adventures that I will write about but it has been a nice break.  God bless you all!  Enjoy your family and friends and remember that Jesus came down to this earth to save us!  Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment