Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Not the Post I Wanted to Make

 I apologize for the gap in posts here, and I should have put something up sooner.  As most of you might already know, Michelle passed away shortly after midnight on May 10th.  After my last post, all of Michelle's brothers were able to come into town and they all go to see her.  It was such a blessing for her, as well as for them to see and speak to her. Our priest, Father Martin Leopold was able to get to her side to administer the Last Rights, and as he was anointing her, she breathed her last.

The next post will be Michelle's Obituary.

I want to thank all of you for all of your prayers and support, they helped her on her way, and have been keeping the rest of us going.

May God bless and keep you all,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment